View Profile Prid-Outing

149 Movie Reviews

This was actually really funny and the fights were dope -- I didn't expect something as good as this, great job dude :)

Funny, hilarious and well-animated :)

Great as always :)! I remember watching your first pencilmations ages ago in 2005/2006 and they were absolutely hilarious and creative. I wished for more, and surprisingly you returned a few years later and posted A LOT of them. I was happy on your behalf, but it was a bit soul-crushing to see them not be as popular. However, the story is different today -- I think I saw one of your videos having millions of views on YouTube. I am so happy for all your success, you truly deserve it :) Good to know you still haven't forgotten Newgrounds ^u^

200 Game Reviews

I wasn't expecting much, but dang, that was CREEPY as heck ;O You really nailed the whole eerie atmosphere and setting, as it made me creep out x) Good job!

Koobazaur responds:

Thanks! I was pleasantly surprised people dug the dark-grim atmosphere. It was part of the experiment - I wasn't sure if it will translate from my vision or put people off. People also liked my second game's aesthetic. Glad it worked :)

After reading a lot of negative reviews consequently, I had to log in to leave a review of my own. I didn't expect this to be an interactive, so it came as a pleasant surprise when I started the game. While the game was rather short, I had a fun few minutes on this game being able to choose what to say and play in a virtual setting. While some of the reviews below might be true on the dialogs and content not being your strongest ability (I loved the art and animation!), I thought it was enjoyable for what it was worth, an interactive small debate game with a nice setting :) Keep making this, because you will only improve after reading the reviews and there's no one to stop you either -- looking forward to the next game :D!

Jasonario responds:

Thank you. That was refreshing

Great game :D I am surprised this has not more reviews and views?! I must admit, the graphics aren't the best, but the gameplay is pretty fun, especially how you can add more reindeer and each can hold upto three different items - this kept me interested and made me beat the game :) Nice variety of enemies, great bosses (especially the last one, he was really hard), and lovely upgrades which give a beautiful screen if rapidfire with laser beam is enabled on all reindeers ;D

Jindo responds:

Thanks a lot for your review, really glad you enjoyed it!

The game got very little notice on both sites I uploaded it to, I'm attributing that to poor timing though and hopefully it won't happen again!

As a matter of fact I'm aiming to upload my next game some time today, be sure to keep an eye out for Dark Maze as it's far more polished than this game in my opinion!

24 Audio Reviews

Awesome, this somehow reminded me of the soundtrack of Super Meat Boy, especially from 00:07, but anyways, good job :)

Not bad, I actually like it :D

SinclairStrange responds:

Thanks!

Damn, that is sweet! I didn't know House songs were this awesome, so I wasn't expecting much from this song, but woah, why didn't this win Robot Day?!?! Awesome track, dude, I just feel it could've been better without the voices.

23 Art Reviews

How did this not win?

Amazing! This should win Best Art for Robot Day 2018 :)

Eurns responds:

thanks a lot!

Where do I play this game?? I NEED it!

FuShark responds:

In your dreams for now. Sorry and thanks!

Zain @Prid-Outing