Pmation "A Tall Tale" Pmation "A Tall Tale"

Great as always :)! I remember watching your first pencilmations ages ago in 2005/2006 and they were absolutely hilarious and creative. I wished for more, and surprisingly you returned a few years later and posted A LOT of them. I was happy on your behalf, but it was a bit soul-crushing to see them not be as popular. However, the story is different today -- I think I saw one of your videos having millions of views on YouTube. I am so happy for all your success, you truly deserve it :) Good to know you still haven't forgotten Newgrounds ^u^

Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

Don't listen to the guy below me, the Ninja Viking made the whole thing 10 times more epic! So much creds to you for animating that lovely ninja acrobatic sequence and the ninja fight later on, that shit is almost on anime level -- I loved it!

Epic Ninja 3 - Announcement Trailer Epic Ninja 3 - Announcement Trailer

Dem lighting and flare effects!! My eyes, such gorgeous graphics and all made in adobe flash. Can't wait for the whole movie! :D

Pinched Pinched

Hilariously funny animation, expressions, voices and comedy - great job :D

Beach Bot Beach Bot

Actually quite hilarious, and "Sound effects by Google", haha, made me giggle :D

Soupcat responds:

I giggle all day

Mario and the Penguin Mario and the Penguin

Great animation and lovely story, too bad you chose the comedy genre, because otherwise, this could've been a very touching story to the end, but you chose to ruin it in the end (in my opinion), sorry, but it just didn't fit. I just loved the nostalgic music and level from the actual game, and the amazing sliding animation (and also the overall animation). It gave me shivers due to the nostalgia and awesome animation. The reason you lost some points from me, was because the animation from the beginning near the end, didn't even seem funny, but more like art, and it was lovely to watch. I kept wondering why you had put it under Comedy whilst watching the movie, and realized it at the end, but it didn't meet my taste.

A wonderful job with great animation and music, evoking nostalgia, tears and happiness, but a disappointment in the end.

Superman vs Goku Superman vs Goku

The beginning was REALLY good. The fighting was so awesomely animated, but you ruined it with their argument...

Draw: Meat Boy Draw: Meat Boy

You only show us what to do, which is quite obvious (like draw the eyes, the mouth, etc.), and just draw after that, something you've already drawn, which presumably you've split into Frame-by-Frame parts to show it being drawn. If you would teach us, you would show how to draw the different parts, with detailed description, and also including useful tips and techniques for drawing the parts.

Sorry, but this is not eligible to be called a tutorial!

MitchTowers responds:

Thank you for you comment, I'm currently working on re-making these videos so that they're actual tutorials. :D

--Orange-- --Orange--

Simply Beautiful!

I got chills down my spine when everthing started to get colors ^^

World War IV: America World War IV: America

Interesting!

That was really fun and entertaining to watch - wish it lasted longer~!

Would've been more awesome if you'd done that with the world map :D