Robot Factory Robot Factory

Awesome, this somehow reminded me of the soundtrack of Super Meat Boy, especially from 00:07, but anyways, good job :)

Computers Being Sick Computers Being Sick

Not bad, I actually like it :D

SinclairStrange responds:

Thanks!

---Reaper RD2012--- ---Reaper RD2012---

Damn, that is sweet! I didn't know House songs were this awesome, so I wasn't expecting much from this song, but woah, why didn't this win Robot Day?!?! Awesome track, dude, I just feel it could've been better without the voices.

=ScaryMonsters= [RMX] =ScaryMonsters= [RMX]

I remember I used to listen to this song a long time ago, probably when you first released it here, but I didn't know it was a remix of a Skrillex song. After listening to the original song, I must say that this is way better and keeps the characteristic melody throughout the whole song, and that is the only part of the Skrillex song which I liked - the dubstep part didn't fit at all. I salute you for making this, in my opinion, superior remix, because you've kept the best parts of the original song and turned that into a kickass music = mindblowing :)

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thank you:3 the original honesty blew me away when I'd first heard it a long time ago, since it has grown overplayed and stale, but still not a bad song, I just don't like it as much.
Glad you like my music^^

(8-bit) Last Christmas (8-bit) Last Christmas

Simple yet awesome!

Brings back so many childhood memories. You've done a SUPERB job :'D

Zombie Party Halloween2011 Zombie Party Halloween2011

Great

Love it, fantastic work :D

Bloodline Express Bloodline Express

flawless

This techno music is pure awesomeness. This needs more views ;)

Greener Greens (Kirby Remix) Greener Greens (Kirby Remix)

Crazy!!

This is freakin' crazy. Love how it plays so fast with all the bass - I am using this awesome piece for my new game ;)

rtnario responds:

It couldn't be done any other way, and I really tried, but nothing beats the insanely upbeat feel of the original :D Thanks, and cool, good luck with your game and don't forget to give proper credits!

[DJ-G] Running Through Hell [DJ-G] Running Through Hell

AMAZING!

Ur awesome ^^

DJ-Galax responds:

Yay, thanks~ :3

{ANT} - Metal Ghost {ANT} - Metal Ghost

AWESOME!

You're totally right. Everyone's doing Ambient songs, which aren't good at all. I was looking for high-energy songs like this one for a Halloween game I am going to start on, and this fits perfectly!

Very good song. Halloween songs like yours should've existed more of, but sadly, there are only few of 'em :(

Anyways, AWESOME SONG. Voted 5 + Faved :)

Prid

Anth0n responds:

Be sure to show me the game when you're done!