Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

Don't listen to the guy below me, the Ninja Viking made the whole thing 10 times more epic! So much creds to you for animating that lovely ninja acrobatic sequence and the ninja fight later on, that shit is almost on anime level -- I loved it!

Epic Ninja 3 - Announcement Trailer Epic Ninja 3 - Announcement Trailer

Dem lighting and flare effects!! My eyes, such gorgeous graphics and all made in adobe flash. Can't wait for the whole movie! :D

Pinched Pinched

Hilariously funny animation, expressions, voices and comedy - great job :D

CRAVEN CRAVEN

I wasn't expecting much, but dang, that was CREEPY as heck ;O You really nailed the whole eerie atmosphere and setting, as it made me creep out x) Good job!

Koobazaur responds:

Thanks! I was pleasantly surprised people dug the dark-grim atmosphere. It was part of the experiment - I wasn't sure if it will translate from my vision or put people off. People also liked my second game's aesthetic. Glad it worked :)

Argument With A Trump Supporter Argument With A Trump Supporter

After reading a lot of negative reviews consequently, I had to log in to leave a review of my own. I didn't expect this to be an interactive, so it came as a pleasant surprise when I started the game. While the game was rather short, I had a fun few minutes on this game being able to choose what to say and play in a virtual setting. While some of the reviews below might be true on the dialogs and content not being your strongest ability (I loved the art and animation!), I thought it was enjoyable for what it was worth, an interactive small debate game with a nice setting :) Keep making this, because you will only improve after reading the reviews and there's no one to stop you either -- looking forward to the next game :D!

Jasonario responds:

Thank you. That was refreshing

Santa Saves Christmas Santa Saves Christmas

Great game :D I am surprised this has not more reviews and views?! I must admit, the graphics aren't the best, but the gameplay is pretty fun, especially how you can add more reindeer and each can hold upto three different items - this kept me interested and made me beat the game :) Nice variety of enemies, great bosses (especially the last one, he was really hard), and lovely upgrades which give a beautiful screen if rapidfire with laser beam is enabled on all reindeers ;D

Jindo responds:

Thanks a lot for your review, really glad you enjoyed it!

The game got very little notice on both sites I uploaded it to, I'm attributing that to poor timing though and hopefully it won't happen again!

As a matter of fact I'm aiming to upload my next game some time today, be sure to keep an eye out for Dark Maze as it's far more polished than this game in my opinion!

Robot Factory Robot Factory

Awesome, this somehow reminded me of the soundtrack of Super Meat Boy, especially from 00:07, but anyways, good job :)

Computers Being Sick Computers Being Sick

Not bad, I actually like it :D

SinclairStrange responds:

Thanks!

---Reaper RD2012--- ---Reaper RD2012---

Damn, that is sweet! I didn't know House songs were this awesome, so I wasn't expecting much from this song, but woah, why didn't this win Robot Day?!?! Awesome track, dude, I just feel it could've been better without the voices.

Toothless Toothless

You are so talented, amazing art :)!!

Zalfurius responds:

hey thanks :)

Anti Air Anti Air

What amazing skills you've got :D With such a large canvas, the details are flawless, the perspective is great, and the whole scene is epicly drawn! I love the robot atop the jet, and the flames as well - GREAT job, I hope someone buys it :)

InGrain InGrain

Are you kidding me, that's sick!!!

BHVampire responds: