Contact Info / Websites
My friend backed the original Yooka-Laylee Kickstarter campaign, and being a fan of the original Rare games like the Donkey Kong Country trilogy, I borrowed his Steam account and got my hands on the Toybox pre-alpha release of the game, and it's awesome! I made a video for other's to enjoy it as well, especially those who don't have access to it, so I'm sharing it with you guys. Hope you like it, and please drop a like, subscribe, and some feedback would be great :)!
so I was late for Robot Day, even though I worked really hard to try and finish it in time, but was still 5 days late to finally submit it. The game received good feedback, but many felt that the game was a bit too inhumanly hard, so I've now used more days of really hard work to make my game better, and now, I can finally get some real good night's sleep (even though it's like midday right now -.-*)
Hope you like the new version with Newgrounds Medals ;)
On the other hand, I just turned 17 on 16th July, and it sucks to grow up :(
Hell yeah, my Whistle turned from Garbage to Normal due to the hacking :P
Hello, this is me Prid!
First of all, I am so happy today, because it's the first time I've ever been on theTOP 5! I want to thank you all for supporting my game, reviewing it, and rating it :*)
The thing I want to tell you, is that I've updated the MOUSE MANIAC!
- Bugs fixed
- Some new graphics/features
- Music fixed
- High-score System
- Reward (once all achievements are achieved)
Achievement 1: Beat Easy mode in under 10 seconds
Achievement 2: Beat Medium mode in under 35 seconds
Achievement 3: Beat Hard mode in under 70 seconds
Achievement 4: Beat The Game in under 110 seconds
Achievement 5: Click on the Carrot in NOT FRUIT Level - Hard Mode
Achievement 6: Look near the Bottom-Right of FIND GREEN Level - Expert Mode, for a Question Mark. Click on that ? Mark
Achievement 7: Beat Medium mode in under 30 seconds
Achievement 8: Beat Hard mode in under 60 seconds
Achievement 9: Beat The Game in under 100 seconds (it's possible)
Achievement 10: In the Monitor Level, click on the Monitors, Clockwise from Top-Left (just follow the arrows in the screens)
I hope you all enjoy playing VERSION 2 of MOUSE MANIAC, and please tell me if the New version is better than the previous one (if you have played the first one)!
2010-01-14 13:01:32 by Prid-Outing
ALICE IS DEAD: EPISODE 2 - VIDEO WALKTHROUGH WITH NEWGROUNDS MEDAL GUIDE
- HOW TO ENABLE/DISABLE ANNOTATIONS [THE COLORED NOTES] -
Roll over the Up-Arrow on Bottom-right corner of Video, and click on the Top button, to Disable or Enable Annotations!
- SECRET MEDAL OFF -
If you Enable Annotations in this Video, the Secret Medal won't be revealed!
- SECRET MEDAL ON -
If you Disable Annotations in this Video, it will show you how to get the Secret Medal!
ALICE IS DEAD: EPISODE 2 - WALKTHROUGH + NEWGROUNDS MEDAL GUIDE
NOTE: There are 4 Newgrounds Medals you can achieve in the game, to your NG Account. The Walkthrough for NG MEDALS is after the Main Walkthrough. However, keep in mind that I won't reveal the Secret Medal!
1. Look at the Bed on Bottom-Middle of screen. Click on the Bottom-part of the White Bed Sheet, at the Right-side part of the Bed, to get a PIECE OF CLOTH (click on Left-side of Bed Sheet, to get Bell - Unnecessary)!
2. Look at the Right-Side of Bed, on Bottom-part of screen. You can see a Toilet! Click on the Flush (Just above the Toilet Seat), and then quickly click in the Middle of Toilet Seat, to zoom in. Quickly, take the NUT in the Middle before it vanishes (if you fail, do the same again) - Zoom out!
3. Click on Mirror, above the Toilet, to get a PIECE OF GLASS! Move Right, and look near Top-Left of Game Screen. You can see 2 X-Ray Pictures. Click on the Right-Side one, to let yourself know that there is something Shiny inside the Creature on floor, probably a Key!
4. Move Right! Click on Mad Hatter on Right-side, to talk with him! Reply with whatever Answer you want [LOOK NG MEDAL WALKTHROUGH AT BOTTOM - MEDAL #1 AND/OR #2] - once Conversation is over, Move Left!
5. Combine the Piece of Glass with Piece of Cloth, by clicking on either of the Items, and then click on the other one to get a KNIFE! Use the Knife on the Creature on Floor, cut him in the Middle of his Chest! Use the Nut on the Scar you made, to enter. You can see a Big Gut which is really big (It's in the Middle and Right-side). Look at its Bottom-Right side, and you'll notice cracks. Use Knife on several places between Bottom-Middle and Bottom-Right - you'll find the right spot, and crush the Gut! Click on the Eyes inside the Gut, and use Knife on the Worm Monsters Head. Listen to what happens outside (Mad Hatter escapes and kills everyone) - once Music starts playing, you'll automatically be transformed out of the Creatures body (Click on Poster above Creature on Floor, and notice that it's saying that a Button is under Right-side arm of Creature on floor. You can take the Button, but unnecessary)!
6. Move Right, and read Mad Hatters Message for you. You'll get a Negative comment if you replied to him with Bad Words, or you'll get a Positive comment if you replied to him with Compliments! Move Right, and click on Door to enter [LOOK AT NG MEDAL WALKTHROUGH - MEDAL #4]. Click on the Open Door at the end of Right-Side Wall! Move Right, and click on Newspaper, near the Red Arrow that is Pointing to Right-Side - Read the Main Article and notice that Mad Hatter leaves a secret code on his notes, every 2nd Letter! Zoom out, and click on the Light-Blue Note above the Newspaper, on 2nd Level of Shelf on Right-Side. Note that if you take every 2nd Letter from each word except the last one, which is his Signature, you'll get: "MARCH" - zoom out!
7. Click on the Monitor on Left-Side Machine, to zoom in. Type: "UNLOCK MARCH" - a text will appear: "SAFE OPENED" - zoom out! Move Right. Take the PHOTOS/EVIDENCE from inside Safe, and Move Right!
8. Click on the Picture, to hear a man say: "Dr. Raymond Burr was a COWARDLY Man with a BIG HEART, until he LOST all his MONEY" - Click on the Top Red Button, on Right-side of Picture, until the Head turns into Chicken/Hen (Cowardly). Click on Middle Red Button until Chest Pocket changes to a Red Heart (Big Heart). And click on Bottom Red Button until Hands changes to Hands where Right-Side hand is losing a Coin (Lost Money)! Funny Music stars, Machine appears - wait a few seconds and a Purple Door will appear. Click on Door to leave, and then click on the Red Button, near Screen [LOOK AT NG MEDAL WALKTHROUGH - MEDAL #3]!
NG MEDAL WALKTHROUGH:
Medal #1 [HAPPY HATTER] - 25 Points
When you Talk with Mad Hatter [Main Walkthrough, Step #4], always Reply to him with the Positive Responds (The ones on Top, when you choose)
Medal #2 [HATTER, MAD] - 25 Points
When you Talk with Mad Hatter [Main Walkthrough, Step #4], always Reply to him with the Negative Responds (The ones on Bottom, when you choose)
Medal #3 [SOMETHING FISHY] - 100 Points
Simply Complete the game!
Medal #4 [SECRET] - 50 Points
It's a secret. I'll only reveal a hint - Look outside through Hole on Right-side Wall after entering Door when Mad Hatter escapes!
I really hope this Walkthrough was helpful. I know that I've been gone for a while, but I am busy with School and very tired. I'll try to write some Walkthroughs when I can :D
Type: Extremely Detailed Walkthrough + NG Medal Walkthrough | 8 Long Steps / 4 Medals
Time Used: 1 Hour & 15 Minutes
Written By: Prid
GRETEL AND HANSEL - VIDEO WALKTHROUGHS
GRETEL AND HANSEL - VIDEO WALKTHROUGH
GRETEL AND HANSEL - MEDAL GUIDE [NEWGROUNDS]
BALLOON BOY ADVENTURE - VIDEO WALKTHROUGH
BALLOON BOY ADVENTURE - WALKTHROUGH [12984 ft]
GLASS FISH RHYTHM ADVENURE - VIDEO WALKTHROUGHS
GLASS FISH RHYTHM ADVENTURE - VIDEO WALKTHROUGH
GLASS FISH RHYTHM ADVENTURE - ACHIEVEMENTS GUIDE